Privacy and Disclosure Policy
At Land Rover Site we guarantee our commitment to respecting and protecting your online privacy.
This includes your need and your right to know what we do with the personal information you share with us. It also guides our policies regarding the management of this data, including how the information is collected, processed, and for what purposes.
“Land Rover Site” refers to the web pages. By accessing this website you are consenting to the way information is collected and used, as described within this Privacy and Disclosure Policy.
In return, Land Rover Site gives the commitment that we will use the personal data you provide only in ways that are compatible with the following Privacy and Disclosure Policy.
Collection of Information
- • You will not be required to provide any information in order to browse this website.
- • However, in certain situations, you may be asked to provide some personal information. For example if you wish to contact us by using a form, you may be asked for certain basic information (e.g. name and email address) in order to help us to respond to your enquiry. Also, if you choose to download a file from this site, you may be asked for similar information. It is entirely your choice of course whether you want to provide such information. In any case it will not be stored, or retained by us, other than reasonably for the purpose stated at the time and outlined above.
- • Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
- Sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
The owner of this website is a participant in the;
• Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Local.Amazon.co.uk.
• Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazonsupply.com, myhabit.com.